Legal Notice, Terms and Conditions and Ombudsman
Company name : SAS HYGGE HOTELS
Registered office : Hôtel des Ducs - 5 rue Lamonnoye - 21000 DIJON
Share capital : 3 403 000 euros
Mail : contact (@) hoteldesducs.com (pour nous écrire, recopier l'adresse en supprimant les espaces et les parenthèses)
Phone : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.31
Intra-Community VAT number : FR 23 827 715 392
Siret Number : 827 715 392 00029
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Booking conditions : The amount of the accommodation is charged once the cancellation period has passed without any charges
- Cancellation and refund conditions : specific to each booking
- Pets: Our establishment accepts pets kept on a leash inside (with a supplement of 15 EUR per day). For reasons of hygiene, they are not allowed at breakfast. During your outings, they are not allowed to stay alone in your room.
- Arrival: the rooms are accessible from 3 p.m.
- Departure: we thank you for leaving your room before 11am (we can of course keep your luggage on the day of your departure). We accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), cash or holiday vouchers. Payments by cheque are not accepted.
- Baby bed: we provide a baby bed free of charge for children under 3 years of age upon reservation and according to availability.
- Valuables: the hotel is not responsible for valuables left in the rooms and provides a safe at the reception.
- Breakfast: our buffet breakfast (12€ per adult, 6€ per child) is open from 6.30am to 10am.
- Reception: the reception is open from 6.30am to midnight. We thank you for informing us in case of arrival after 11 pm
- Tourist tax: 1,65€ per person (over 16 years old) and per day.
- The Mediator can be contacted via the online form "https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/R46367".
- IMPORTANT: The complaint must be made to the Mediator within one year of the consumer's written complaint to the professional.
- This referral can only be made if the professional gives a negative reply or does not reply within 60 days.