Escape Game - Le Défi des Ducs
For any reservation of the escape game, please connect to the website https://www.ledefidesducs.com/
o spend a real moment of fun with family, friends or colleagues, we offer an escape game in the basement of the hotel.
- Principle : you have an hour to leave the room
- Secret to escape : a thorough search, reflection and especially excellent communication between you!
- Number of people : between 2 and 5 participants
- Price : function of day and number of people
- Monday to Thursday: € 19 per person for 5 players, € 21 per person for 4 players, € 23 per person for 3 players, € 30 per person for 2 players
- from Friday to Sunday: € 23 per person for 5 players, € 25 per person for 4 players, € 27 per person for 3 players, € 35 per person for 2 players
- Schedules of the game sessions :
- Monday to Friday: 18:30 - 20:00 - 21:30
- Saturday: 10:30 - 12:00 - 14:00 - 15:30 - 17:00- 18:30 - 20:00 - 21:30
- Sunday: 14:00 - 15:30 - 17:00 - 18:30 - 20:00
- If you prefer another time slot, do not hesitate to ask us.
- To book :
July 1944, the German troops positioned in Dijon prepare to leave the city.
The works of the Museum of Fine Arts including 4 major works have been stored in the cellar of the Hotel de Ducs located 50 meters from the museum. These works will be sent to Germany by train in the coming days.
Member of "Monuments Men", unit responsible for the safeguarding of stolen works, your mission is to enter the cellar of the hotel des Ducs, to save 4 major works and to discover the day and time of departure of the train to prevent the resistant railwaymen.
You have less than an hour before the German soldiers mobilized by the sabotage of the tanneries bridge return to the hotel.
THE MYSTERY OF THE CASTRUM
You are renowned archaeologists based in Cluny, specialists in the medieval period.
You have been contacted by your archaeologist friend Laurent Decaen who has been digging in the basement of the Hôtel des ducs in Dijon for the past month.
He e-mailed you that he needed your help. He told you that he was close to making an important discovery but that he could not tell you more. You are greeted by his assistant.