On this page you will find information about
- Our actions to preserve our beautiful planet
- Emergency numbers
- We guarantee that your room will be available from 3pm.
- In case of early arrival, your room will have priority for our cleaning team and we will give you your room as soon as it is ready.
- We can of course store your luggage in the luggage room.
- If you wish to work or rest, you can relax in our glass room, our relaxation area or on our outdoor terrace.
- In order to make check-out as easy and quick as possible, we will ask you to pay for your room, your breakfast (upon reservation) and the tourist tax upon arrival.
- If you wish to discover Dijon, we will be happy to advise you on restaurants, visits and activities.
PRIVATE AND SECURE GARAGE
We offer a private and secure garage for 13 €/night, only on reservation as we only have 6 places. We have 3 charging points for electric vehicles at the rate of 7€/night.
SECURE PUBLIC PARKING
The Trémouille public car park (accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day) is located 500 metres from the hotel. We invite you to leave your luggage at the hotel before parking your car. The rate is 10 € for 24 hours.
Parking is charged from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 and 12:30 and from 14:00 to 19:00. It is free on Sundays and public holidays. The rates are as follows: €0.80 for 30 minutes, €1.80 for 60 minutes, €4.10 for 2 hours.
SECURE BICYCLE GARAGE
Our courtyard is at your disposal to park your bicycles in complete safety. For maximum security, we ask you to secure your bike with a lock.
WIFI - CONNECT AT SPEED
Ensuring you have an easy connection and fast speeds is a priority. Below are the speeds we offer at the hotel:
- Hotel des Ducs: Fibre - A00 Mb
- Résidence des Ducs : ADSL - 10 Mb / planned connection to Fibre in 2022
- Maison des Ducs : ADSL - 20 Mb
To connect, simply choose the network names below:
- Hôtel des Ducs: "wifi Hotel de Ducs" + your email address
- Résidence des Ducs : "wifi Le Pré aux clercs" + your email address
- Maison des Ducs : "wifi MDD1 or MDD2/MDD3" + code that we will give you on your arrival
In case of difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us.
CHECK-OUT - FORGET THE QUEUES
- Please vacate your room before 11:00.
- Our luggage room is at your disposal on the ground floor of the hotel.
- Please feel free to use our glass roof, our relaxation area and our outdoor terrace after 11am.
- As payment was made on arrival, you do not need to go back to reception unless you have consumed a product from the minibar.
- However, do not hesitate to tell us about your great discoveries (restaurants, shops...), your points of satisfaction (that will please the whole team) and your suggestions for improvement (that will help us to progress).
Our establishment accepts pets on a leash inside the hotel (with a supplement of 15€/night).
For reasons of hygiene, they are not allowed at breakfast. During your outings, they are not allowed to stay alone in your room.
LET'S PRESERVE OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET TOGETHER
Please find enclosed a set of measures we have put in place to reduce our consumption.
We remind you that waste separation bins are available in the common areas (corridors, ground floor).
- Automatic switch-off of lights in 80% of the rooms
- 100% LED light bulbs
- Reduction of the flow rate of taps and showers to 8 litres/minute without any loss of comfort
- Flush toilets reduced to 6 litres
- Change of towels at the request of guests
- Sorting, collection and disposal of hazardous waste (toners, batteries, light bulbs, oil, paint, glue)
- Installation of refillable products in each room (soaps, gels and shampoos, gels)
- 80% reduction in detergents with the use of ozonated water (for cleaning and laundry)
- Choice of organic and/or local products for breakfast
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- A first aid kit is available at the reception
- SAMU: 15
- NATIONAL POLICE: 17
- FIRE BRIGADE: 18
- EUROPEAN EMERGENCY NUMBER: 112
- MEDICAL PRACTICES :
- 03 80 66 29 70 (Dr Moreau-Curtil)
- 03 80 66 80 99 (Dr Folacci)
- SOS MEDECIN 03 80 52 20 28
- MUNICIPAL POLICE: 03 80 74 51 53
- HOPITAL CHU DIJON : 03 80 29 30 31