Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, we are currently offering you our self-catering accommodation:
- 8 apartments with kitchen at 5bis rue Lamonnoye ("Appartements des ducs")
- 2 apartments with kitchen and one room without kitchen at 7 rue Verrerie ("Maison des ducs")
- 4 rooms and one suite at 3 rue du Palais ("Résidence des ducs")
These accommodations are made available free of charge to caregivers working at Dijon University Hospital as part of the "Airbnb Open Homes" program.
You can book these accommodations on this website. All the rates we offer are cancellable (until D-7 or D-1).
We are currently working on the reopening of the Hotel des Ducs during the month of June (the date will be specified at the end of May based on the government's recommendations).
You will find below the measures that we are preparing in order to welcome you to the Hôtel des Ducs in the best sanitary conditions.
- Taking the temperature every morning
- Wearing a mask
- Hand cleaning every 30 minutes
- Wearing gloves and charlotte in the kitchen
- Reception with plexiglass protection
- Marking on the ground to guarantee a minimum distance of one meter between 2 people
- Hydroalcoholic gel available
- Systematic disinfection of room cards given to guests
- Preferred contactless payment
Breakfast (when the hotel reopens)
- Breakfast Buffet replaced by Breakfast Baskets
- Possibility to have breakfast in the breakfast room or in your room
- Respect of a distance of one meter between groups of table in the breakfast room
- Wearing gloves and charlottes in the kitchen
- Maximum number of persons allowed in each common area
- No cleaning during the stay this year
- Use of an ozone generator for the disinfection of rooms between 2 guests
- High temperature cleaning of sheets/towels
- No entry of delivery men in the hotel
- Protocol for disinfection of delivered goods
- Awaiting recommendations from the government